Corrosion control and inspection of surface treatments
In order to provide our clients with INTEGRAL QUALITY SERVICES in both new construction and repair projects, we have an independent Department specialized in CORROSION PREVENTION AND CONTROL, PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION and SURFACE TREATMENT APPLICATION INSPECTION.
We put at your disposal a technical team formed by highly qualified and experienced personnel.
- Experts in project management, technical specifications and materials selection
- Certified site supervisors and inspectors
- Frosio L-III inspectors according to Norwegian Standards NS 476
- Fireproofing Systems Inspectors (Chartek)
- NACE International Inspectors
- Cathodic Protection Specialists
- Specialists and approvers in technical training for applicators
We have more than proven experience in the naval, industrial and offshore sectors and our services are based and developed according to International Standards ISO 12944, Norsok M-501, SSPC Standards and NACE Standards.
Project management and supervision
We work with the Client in an integral way in all the phases of the project; initial preparation phase, execution phase and final phase of delivery to the property.
- Reports and preliminary studies based on the technical specifications of the project
- Study and selection of anticorrosive systems
- Preparation of specifications and work procedures, surface preparation and application systems.
- Materials selection
- Painting programs selection and evaluation
- Application company pre-qualification
- Technical inspections and tests in surface preparation and application in anticorrosive systems
- Reparation control
- Sampling for analysis. Management with laboratories
- Management of non-conformities
- Final project documentation elaboration
Independent audits and reports
We provide technical reports of the condition of your systems and assets to define.
- Interventions priority and level
- Maintenance programs development
- Technical action procedures
Technical inspections for corrosion control and protection systems
Offering punctual services or putting at your disposal our inspectors permanently in your project.
Supervision and certification services for civil and industrial structures for passive fire protection control
- Study and analysis of your assets according to international standards and advice on treatment and/or maintenance operations
- Development of plans and procedures specific to your needs and based on international standards
- Technical advice on operations and processes
- Design and delivery of specific courses tailored to personnel or project needs
- Design and delivery of certification plans for sandblasters and applicators